Fully assembled, installed, and 100% leak-testedWe recently introduced a brand new service at Cyl-Tec — fully assembled cradles, gas packs, and pallet manifolds.
The “ready-to-fill” installation program is designed to help our customers expedite their operation, eliminating the need for additional assembly and installation at fill plants.
The program lets customers choose from popular brand cradles and manifolds in 6, 12, or 16-cylinder configurations, which are sent empty to Cyl-Tec’s facility. At our plant, we assemble and install 250 CF or 300 CF cylinders onto the cradles. And because all the cylinders are new, it verifies they are the same size and have the same test date marking, meeting DOT standards.
The cylinders are 100% leak-tested – including the leads – so everything is ready to fill and ship.
- Saves fill plants time and labor costs
- Eliminates the need for additional assembly and installation at fill plant
- Ready to fill and ship
- All cylinders are the same size and test date to meet DOT specifications
- Choose from popular brands, models, and sizes of cradles, gas packs, & pallet manifolds
- 6, 12, or 16 cylinder configurations
- 250 CF or 300 CF cylinders
- Rigid or flexible pigtail manifolds
- With casters, forklift accessibility, or crane lift (or any combination of all three)
- Customizable — available with unlimited paint colors or galvanized coating, and laser cut plates with your company logo
FREE shipping of fully assembled units with pre-paid freight orders (also ask about available discounts with certain shipping criteria)
How Cyl-Tec’s Cradle Program Works
- Cradles (your choice) are shipped from cradle manufacturer to Cyl-Tec’s facility
- Cyl-Tec installs new, identically-dated cylinders into cradle manifold
- Cylinders and leads are 100% nitrogen leak-checked
- Cradle is packaged and shipped directly to your fill plant
Call (888) 429-5832 or email email@example.com to place your order today.